The UX team at Conway (a leader in transportation and logistics) graciously invited Leo to informally discuss Presumptive Design over lunch.
In preparation for the discussion, Leo asked the team members to get him any questions they had after reading the articles. The response was enthusiastic. The 29 questions fit roughly into 10 categories:
- How PrD fits into the development process
- How PrD addresses the risk of early commitment to solutions
- How to inform the larger organization about PrD in a way that makes it attractive
- The artifact and how it differs from rapid prototyping
- A request to offer case studies of PrD
- Notions about Failure and Design Thinking
- and several individual questions around “knowing,” facilitation, and risks
If your company would like to learn more about Presumptive Design, please get in touch! We’ll be happy to answers any of your questions.